- “Agreement” means this License Agreement.
- “Licensor” means Symphony Textiles UK, a company incorporated and registered in England with company number 11497844 whose registered office is at Eden Point Three Acres Ln, Cheadle Hulme, Cheadle SK8 6RL.
- “Licensee” means any person or business to whom such rights in the Asset(s) are licensed.
- “Asset(s)” means the images provided by the Licensor throughout the duration of this License Agreement.
- “Confidential Information” means information that: Is by its nature confidential (however recorded or preserved) and is disclosed by a party or its employees, officers, representatives, advisers or sub-contractors involved in the provision or receipt of the Services who need to know the confidential information in question to the other party and that party’s representative in connection with this Licence Agreement, which is either labelled as such or else which should reasonably be considered as confidential by the Licensee because of its nature and the manner of its disclosure.
- “Intellectual Property Rights” means all patents, rights to inventions, utility models, copyright and related rights, trade marks, service marks, trade, business and domain names, rights in trade dress or get-up, rights in goodwill or to sue for passing off, unfair competition rights, rights in designs, rights in computer software, database rights, semi-conductor topography rights, moral rights, rights in confidential information (including know-how and trade secrets) and any other intellectual property rights, in each case whether registered or unregistered and including all applications for and renewals or extensions of such rights, and all similar or equivalent rights or forms of protection in any part of the world.
- “Licence” means the Licence granted under Clause 2 of this Licence Agreement.
Grant of License
- We, the Licensor, refer to the Asset(s) licensed and are writing to confirm the agreement between us whereby we, as the owner of copyright in the Asset(s), have agreed to grant to you a Licence to exploit certain rights in the Asset(s) on the terms set out in this agreement. The Licensor grants to the Licensee a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable and revocable Licence to use the Asset(s) for the full period of copyright in it including all periods of renewal, extension and revival of the copyright and all necessary consents including under the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988 as amended from time to time or any enactment that replaces it to enable you to change, publish, distribute, exhibit, use and otherwise exploit the Asset(s). The Licensee may copy, distribute, publish, display or otherwise use the Asset(s) in:
- Licensee’s website;
- Licensee printed publications; and
- Other uses with prior written consent from the Licensor